This is one of my favorite recipes and it’s always a crowd pleaser.
* 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
* 1 cup peanut butter
* 1 cup butter, melted
* 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (This is where I go all out. The kind of chocolate you use makes all the difference. I usually by the Ghiradelli chips or melt down good chocolate bars when I’m making it for people I like)
* 2 3/4 cups confectioners sugar
1. In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, confectioners sugar, peanut butter, & melted butter
2. Press firmly into bottom of 9 x 13” pan
3. Melt chcoolate chips over double boiler or in microwave, stirring occasionally
4. Spread melted chocolate over the crumb crust
5. Chill for about 10-15 minutes, then cut into bars before chocolate is set
6. Chill until ready to serve (best served cold)
7. Eat them!